Thursday, February 15, 2018

Swoon Thursday (7) Earthbound

The fabulous girls over at The fabulous girls over at YA Bound created this super HOT meme. Here's how it works:

From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON.

What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering. 

Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the adorable button above and share it on your blog! I want to know & so do the gals at YABound.A Bound created this super HOT meme.

“I’ve never loved anyone the way that I love you,” he whispered. “It’s all-consuming. From the moment I started dreaming about you, until now. You have this way of taking over every part of me.”

Earthbound Kindle Location 1503

Logan sure does have a way with words.  How does Sloane not melt each time he speaks?

No comments:

Post a Comment