Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Waiting On Wednesday (16) Bookish Boyfriends: A Date with Darcy


Hey y'all, thanks so much for stopping by my WoW!

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly meme, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine which spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.



In this contemporary YA, a teenager’s favorite literary heroes woo her in real life.

The first of two books in an intended paperback original series about a girl whose classic literary crushes manifest in real life. Merrilee Campbell, 16, thinks boys are better in books, chivalry is dead, and there’d be nothing more romantic than having just one guy woo her like the heroes in classic stories. She’s about to get the chance to test these daydreams when she, her best friend, Eliza, and her younger sister, Rory, transfer into Reginald R. Hero High, where all their fantasies come true—often with surprising consequences.

Why am I waiting?


I am married to my Darcy, so pretty much any re-telling of Pride and Prejudice I am there.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a cute read! Hope you love it once you read it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete